“Organisation has to be larger than yourself” – Girish Batra
Girish Batra is the founder of NetAmbit – a 19-year-old organisation that has been powering startups in India to scale their businesses through a unique sustainable sales growth model. The model was so successful that it was featured in Forbes India magazine. A tenacious entrepreneur, Girsh has built NetAmbit from the ground up not once but twice, braving setbacks & rising above challenges stronger than ever.
Today NetAmbit is a well known managed sales service provider with a team of over 15000 employees. Girish is a graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. He’s always aspired to be an entrepreneur, right from his early childhood days & is amongst the few who’ve had the courage to chase their dreams.
In this episode on Founder Thesis podcast hosts, Akshay & Saurabh are in conversation with Girish, where he talks about his entrepreneurial journey and the lessons he picked up along the way.
Key takeaways from the show:
- How to scale businesses successfully.
- Mistakes to avoid when scaling your startup.
- Overcoming challenges with a positive mindset.
- Importance of ethics & culture in scaling the business.
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs on investors & how much capital to raise.