“You can’t change what the market wants, you can only serve what the market wants” – Tanmoy Shingal.
For this week’s Founder Thesis episode, we sat down for a conversation with Tanmoy Shingal the co-founder of HF-tech SAAS platform, Mettl. A tech solution that changed the way organisations hire talent.
We talk to Tanmoy about the genesis of Mettl to its stupendous growth to finally being acquired by Mercer & everything else in between. This has been one of the most exciting entrepreneurial journeys we’ve heard so far on this show – and how could it not be? Mettl’s stakeholders got a 7x on their investments as they exited!!
Here are the key takeaways from our discussion:
- An 80/20 approach towards enriched learning.
- How to find your life’s calling.
- Raising funds for the startup & the two types of VC investors.
- Adapting your product as you grow to achieve the right product-market fit.
- Scaling by being frugal on marketing spends.