“Culture ke naam pe dresscode chipkana – is not something I am a big fan off!” – Pranay Prakash.
From a student who had to drop out of his military training due to an injury, to starting his first job as a field recruiter and the journey that he took to becoming the Head of Supply Chain HR at Delhivery (India’s leading fulfilment platform for digital commerce). Here is Pranay Prakash’s success story captured through a candid interview on the Beyond Campus podcast.
Here are the key takeaways from this episode:
- How young graduates & freshers can shape their careers
- Using technology as an enabler to empower existing workforce & systems
- Insights into logistics operations as a career path
- Two key soft skills required to excel in the logistics industry.
- Bringing equality & breaking stereotypes in recruitment