“We will see in our lifetime a generation of products being built online only for women” – Sairee Chahal.
Founder of Sheroes – a social networking site exclusively for women, Sairee is a pioneer in building up women at work and future-of-work conversations in India. She has several accolades under her belt, such as Devi Award, Femina Achievers Award, Cartier Award, Editor’s choice for L’Oreal Femina Women’s Award, Business Today and others. She is a tech-entrepreneur who is passionate about women’s internet & has championed the cause of levelling gender disparity in India.
In this episode, we spoke to Sairee about her journey from her days of being a Russian Literature Major to the inception, growth & future of Sheroes. Here are our key takeaways from this episode:
- How to build a social networking platform & community.
- How to monetize a social network.
- Using a helpline feature as a means to build consumer trust.
- The truths about networking.
- How to manage & hire for remote working teams.